Odi-Green Natural Hair Dye (Buy 3 + Get 1 Free)
By Lex Elegance
Odi GREEN Natural Hair Colorant (Shampoo Type)
No Ammonia! No PPD! 85% Natural Mulberry and Green Tea Leaves
Covers grey hair in 15 minutes.
How to use Odi GREEN:
- Squeeze out the first (gold) pouch and the second (green) pouch into a container in a 1:1 ratio. Use however many pouches as needed for your hair. Wear plastic gloves or use a brush and mix them well.
- The order of applying the mixture: Hair below both ears à Both sides of the head à Back of the head à Top of the head
- Scoop up an adequate amount using your hand (with plastic gloves on) or a brush and apply it starting from the root of the gray/white hair and rub it in well. If the mixture does not reach all the way down to the roots, the color will not come out properly.
- Leave the mixture on your hair for about 15 minutes. Apply a small amount of water on your hair and lather it well (as if you were shampooing). Rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water.
- Please make sure the mixture does not get into your eyes.*
- Do not use shampoo when you wash your hair*
- Finished! Enjoy your new look!
Allergy Patch Test is needed (48 hours before application)
Allergic reactions to hair colourants are extremely rare. Reactions can occur for a very small number of people and especially if they have previously had a black henna tattoo.
Potential reactions can be detected by carrying out the skin allergy test, as directed, 48 hours before you wish to use the product. The Skin Allergy Test must be completed before each colour application.
IMPORTANT: HAIR COLOURANTS CAN CAUSE AN ALLERGIC REACTION WHICH IN CERTAIN RARE CASES MAY BE SEVERE. TO HELP YOU REDUCE THE RISK OF AN ALLERGIC REACTION, IT IS THEREFORE ESSENTIAL TO FOLLOW THE
Do not do a skin allergy test or colour your hair if:
- You have already had a reaction to a hair colourant.
- You have an irritated or damaged scalp.
IT IS NECESSARY THAT YOU PERFORM A SKIN ALLERGY TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH USE OF A COLOURANT PRODUCT, AS AN ALLERGY CAN DEVELOP SUDDENLY, EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY USED THE SAME HAIR COLOURANT OR A COLOURANT OF ANY OTHER BRAND
To carry out the allergy test, always follow the instructions supplied with your hair colourant.
How to carry out a skin allergy test
- Remove earrings. Behind the ear and using a cotton bud, apply a little of the unmixed colourant product sufficient to cover an area the size of a penny
(1 – 2cm²)
- Re-apply two or three times allowing it to dry between each application. Carefully reseal the colourant container
- Leave for 48 hours without washing, covering or touching
- If during this periodyou notice any abnormal reactions – such as itching, redness or swelling in or around the test area, DO NOT APPLY THE PRODUCT If any allergic reaction occurs, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org